What was the first image ever broadcast on television?

Q. And I already tried Google, so don''t post lmgtfy links, it's not very amusing. Anyways, thanks for any help.
I wasn't saying that Google was the only place to learn things, I said that because someone posted a lmgtfy link in another question I asked. I guess they were trying to be funny. They weren't.

A. In 1927, Philo Farnsworth was the first inventor to transmit a television image comprised of 60 horizontal lines. The image transmitted was a dollar sign. Don't it figure.

How do I connect my netbook with a VGA output to my television with only an RCA input?
Q. My Netbook (A Dell inspiron mini) has only a VGA output for monitors. My television has RCA cable inputs (The red, yellow, white inputs) and no S-Video input. I was wondering what I need to get so I can watch movies from my computer on my television.

A. Yes, you can buy a VGA to RCA adapter. Just Google it. Keep in mind though that the resolution will be low unless you get an HD TV with HDMI or VGA inputs. Even s-video is going to give you better picture then RCA input.

How can I transmit video from my computer to my television wirelessly?
Q. I have an HP computer about 30 feet away from my lcd LG television that I would like to be able to transmit video from the computer to the television. My wife would prefer I do this without running a long cord from one to the other across the house. Any ideas?

A. There are devices that can do this, either using VGA or HDMI - http://www.google.com/search?q=wireless+hdmi

This is relatively new technology but some of the devices seem reasonably priced.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does 5la9 mean? I tried google translator and searched it on google but nothing works.?

What's the difference between hybrid view and satellite view in google maps?

How do I go about contacting yellowpages, googlemaps, etc about correcting a business address?