Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How do I remove dust marks from digital photos?

Q. I have my photos on Picasa ( a free Google Photo Service). They allow me to edit the photos but I need to remove some unsightly dust particles and there is no tool for that

Help!!

A. Picasa ...is not enogh for this kind of task ... look for Adobe Photoshop or GIMP (free)

How can i find out which addons are slowing down Firefox startup?
Q. Firefox had been running slow lately, very slow. It took about 15 seconds just to start. I got so sick of it that i tried it in safe-mode and it worked perfectly! Now that i know it was one my addons, what do i do? I have a lot... Is there some program or way i can determine which one is slowing me down?

Adblock Plus
Google photos screensaver
Google toolbar for firefox
Google web accelerator
Stumbleupon
Talkback

They're all updated and so is Firefox. Someone please tell me something besides dumping them all :(

A. That happened to my firefox too.

Got the latest 2.0.0.3 and the only add on, on your list, that I have is Adblock Plus.

So you give up speed to be safe. You can delete Adblock Plus and it will go faster. Your choice.

Think I would rather be safe than fast.

How do I export photos from computer album to my digital camera?
Q. I have a slide show of 25 photos on my computer in a Googles
Picassa2 photo album.
Can these photos all be transfered to my Canon G2 digital camera which I am able to attach to the computer?
If so how? Please detail the procedure!
I wish to do this so I can take the cameras flash card taken to
a photo shop to have a DVD burnt.

A. No. Cameras do not have the software necessary to show a slide show on any digital camera.

A photo store may be able to give you the steps necessary to do this.

I recently had a DVD slide show with music made for a memorial service for a dear friend.

I scanned all the photo into Photoshop and re-sized them all to be compliant with the screen where they were going to be presented. I renamed them starting with 001openingshot.jpg and went from there. I burned them all onto a CD and gave them to a professional to make the slide presentation and make it into a DVD presentation.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment