Saturday, February 16, 2013

What's the difference between hybrid view and satellite view in google maps?

Q. I use google maps on my iPhone so I don't know if there are satellite view and hybrid view in the normal google maps.

Don't answer if you are going to say no.

A. Satellite view Shows only the satellite image.
Hybrid View Shows the satellite image with streets outlined.
This is the same on the iPhone as well as a regular computer.

What is the best site to see a Satellite view of my house?
Q. I tried google maps but the satellite view is from summer and I can't see the house through the trees.

A. How about this?

why is there a giant colonel sanders in the ground in rachel NV?
Q. so i looked up rachel, NV on google maps Satellite, and i swear theres a giant colonel sanders in the ground! what is it??

A. the hidden camera by the govt agencies. I think, could be wrong!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment