Thursday, February 28, 2013

How do I stop Google alerts to my e-mail account?

Q. I thought the question was simple; Google has been unable or unwilling to provide an answer. I do not have a Google account. I apparently requested e-mail alerts. I want to stop them. Google makes the "how" a mystery. Go figure.

A. You cannot create a Google Alert without having a Google account in the first place.

How to change my Google+ URL and send Google an e-Mail directly?
Q. How do I change my Google+ URL?
And how do I send Google an e-Mail directly?

A. You cannot get URL on any product of Google. This activity is not offered by Google.

How to reset passwords for lg android us 740 from us celluler?
Q. if i have forgotten google e-mail and password

A. Instead of resetting it from device, try doing it from PC browser.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment