Saturday, February 16, 2013

What is the fastest way to get from lincoln park chicago to Cog hill country club & golf using public transpor?

Q. i would like to know whats the fastest way to get to cog hill country club from lincoln park chicago at 6am using public transport. please help. please be creative, I already tried google directions.

A. I do not think there is any public transportation (other than a cab) that would get you to Cog Hill that early in the morning.

Even if there were public transport, it would take at least 2 hours to get there because you would need to transfer a lot of times.

One other obvious issue: PHONE them and ask them if there is a Pace bus that gets there that early in the morning. [I doubt it.]

Can someone tell me the best driving routes from Long Island to Niagara falls?
Q. The google directions are not the clearest. Too many merge here, merge there...

A. BUY a NEW YORK state MAP. READ IT.

Seriously, the New York State Thruway , or I- 90, is the best route ( of course you PAY for the use of it ) and after getting on I 95, in the NYC area, you simply follow it, to the west, to get to Niagara Falls. STAY on it, and follow the signs to the falls. Get over the Hudson River, using either a bridge or a tunnel, (your choice ) to I 95 North. .

I used to drive from Toronto to Islip, Long Island, every week, carrying freight in my one ton Ford van ( air craft engine parts ) and I can drive that route in my sleep.

By the way, merging is no big deal, IF you read the overhead SIGNS.

Jim B

Toronto.

How much will I pay in tolls from Tampa, FL to Middletown, NY 10940?
Q. I used the google directions. There is partial toll road merging on to I-895N, I95N Passing through DE entering NJ, Exit 7 merging onto I-46N toward Plymouth Meeting, and exit 56 merging onto US-22E toward State Hwy 309/Allentown? What is the total of these tolls? Thanks.

A. Take I-4 west to I-95 north to Maryland and get on I-695 north. Take 695 north to I-83 north. Take I-83 north into Pennsylvania where you'll merge onto I-81 north. Near Scranton take I-84 east to Middletown. No tolls this way.

Otherwise, your directions don't make much sense. And I drive throughout eastern PA, Delaware, NJ, and Maryland all the time. The toll on I-895 is $2, the toll on the I-95 at the DE/MD line is $5. No tolls crossing into NJ (only leaving NJ). And the toll on the NJ Turnpike is based on how far you go.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment