Saturday, February 16, 2013

How can I make a Youtube account without using a google account?

Q. :/ I have a Google account, but it is STRICTLY for school only. So I can't use it. And I can't make another one. So don't tell me to make another one.

A. You cannot have a youtube account that is not a google account.

How do I link me Youtube account to my Google account? I have me Youtube account linked with a Hotmail account?
Q. I have my youtube account linked with a Hotmail account, but I need to link it with a Google account to use adsence that i will need, How can I do this unlink with Hotmail and like it with a Google email? Thanks!

A. You can't do that. But you can link your Google account with your You Tube account.

What happens to my YouTube account if I deleted my Google account?
Q. So the title explains it all: I deleted my google account and then realized I had deleted my youtube. Please help! Thanks in advance.

A. You actually answered your own question.

Deleting your Google account deletes your YouTube account

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment