Thursday, February 14, 2013

Am I allowed to sell things through Google Page Creator?

Q. I wanted to know if it's ok to sell things through Google Page Creator?

A. Yes you can..You can also sell things at this blog which is very good.. You can sell ebay and Amazon products with the easy built in capsules that are available..You can also write about other products you have for sale and leave a link to your Google Page creator..It is very good for use of ease and traffic that it gets..
Heres more info.
http://hubpages.com/_google1/hub/Work-any-where-in-the-world-with-Google-AdSense

How can I get my web page to come up under results on search engines in different languages?
Q. I have just created a web page with the Google page creator and I would like for it to be available in all languages. I found the links that you can put on your site to translate all the text to that language, but I would like to have my site come up on searches in each language.
For instance, if someone in France is using the French Google search engine, and they type in key words, in French, that would lead them to my site, I want my site to come up as a result in their native language so they can go directly there to the french version. Is this possible without creating a whole separate site in French? I am worried about things getting lost in translation, and also I wouldn't really know if it was conveying the right meaning - not knowing the languages to be able to check.
Can anyone help me with this? And if I have to end up creating hundreds of different sites, each in a different language, where could I host them for free? I think Google only allows 4 different sites.

A. OK I cannot swear to this but my guess from looking at search engines for ages would say:
Your site will show up in the native language of the search engine
user so it should be visible everywhere in any language.

I have seen mine in several and have never done anything
to adjust this context type...

If this is correct, I'm happy if not I'm sorry...

Happy New Year to you ! :o)

Can you create a web page with Time Warner Cable?
Q. My friends and I want to create a video game reveiw site, and I heard somewhere that you can create a free webpage through Time Warner Cable. Is this true?

P.S. I already know about Google Page Creator.

A. I've had TWC for years and know they don't offer free web space with accounts. I've asked.

Try http://www.wordpress.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment