Thursday, February 28, 2013

How do I get rid of the Google tool bar?

Q. I want to get rid of the Google tool bar completely and just have the Yahoo tool bars.

A. go into your control panel and it should give you directions on how to remove it.

Can I use IE7 without the google tool bar ?
Q. Just got a new laptop and it already has the google tool bar installed. Can I get rid of it?I can't even bookmark a website without having a gmail account.And I don't want one.Other than installing firefox, any ideas/ opinons ?

A. I agree with the other answers but you don't HAVE TO use Google's Bookmark function - if you press Ctrl+D in Internet Explorer, it's own 'Favorites' menu comes up - also accessible by clicking the yellow star at the left of the tabs (just below the 'back' arrow.)

About Firefox - I prefer it to IE because of the number of add-ons available: 'Greasemonkey' scripts, Adblocker etc.

how do i stop suggestions in the google tool bar?
Q. how do I get the google tool bar to stop suggesting me sites from sites i already went to.cause it gets pretty annoying.please help me out.

A. 1.Go to the settings button on the right of the toolbar
2. Click "options" in the drop down
3. Click "Search Box Settings..."
4. Un check Suggest searches from my search history
5. Done

Are you using Firefox or IE?

Are you talking about the google toolbar from google or the built in one that is on the upper right of the standard toolbar.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
Note: Please pick the best answer, Not knowing if I helped or not makes me want to quit answering questions.

Also if you pick the best answer you get points back. So you get points back and I get to know I helped, good for everybody right?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment