Thursday, February 28, 2013

How can I find the name of a business in Italy if I only have map coordinates from google maps?

Q. There is an olive farm near my Grandparents home town and I want to contact the owners of the business. I can see it from Google maps, but it does not show up on any business lists Google has built into Maps.

A. type it in Google, or you can go to mapquest, or yahoo driving and try to input the coordinates in there, I think im not positive

How can I market my business locally on the search engines?
Q. Business has been really slow and I already spend a lot to marketing but I would like to see if I could get new customers from being listed in the search engines like Google. Can anyone recommend an inexpensive but effective way to get my business listed? Thanks

A. Wouldnât it be great to have your business on the first page of Google, Yahoo and Bing for local searches without spending a fortune or having to sign a long term contract? Well I found a local marketing company that only charges $99 a month ( not the usual $300) and they have no long term contract! You use their marketing as long as you want! Right now my business is #3 in Google places, #1 in Yahoo local and I have a listing in the top 10 in Bing. Awesome service! http://localizedinternet.com You should check it out!

How do I find out a business phone number if the one listed online has been disconnected?
Q. I need to speak to someone at a business (retail store) in a city that's too far away for me to drive. The phone number that I've found on google, business directories, and other searches is disconnected . Don't businesses have to register a valid phone number with some bureau or the city? I know they're still in business thanks to me calling the adjacent stores, but they don't have a phone number, nor would they go ask. Any help would be great!

A. I bet you if you ask and give the business name people here will help you find that number. There are some smart computer geeks in the computer section of yahoo answers. State the number that you already have, so you don't get that number again

Could it be that the store you are trying to contact went out of busineness?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment