Thursday, February 28, 2013

What sites can I go to to find good drawn pictures?

Q. I wanna get a tattoo, a good one, and I'm not sure where to look, I've looked a bit at deviant art, and google pictures...although it would help if you knew any other websites :P

Thank you :D!

A. art.com

What sites can I go to to find good drawn pictures?
Q. I wanna get a tattoo, a good one, and I'm not sure where to look, I've looked a bit at deviant art, and google pictures...although it would help if you knew any other websites :P

Thank you :D!

A. Have any idea what you are looking for?

Honestly, it would just be best to have someone draw it for you. Most tattoo shops do this (although their skills vary) and college/high school art programs can usually make it a project and churn out some options for you. Or you could have it done online (through a site like deviantart). Find an artist whose style you like and ask if they would design a tattoo for you. Be prepared to pay at least a bit though.

How many years old do you think the Google Earth pictures are?
Q. How many years old do you think the Google Earth pictures are on the down-loadable version that you don't have to pay for? On my Google Earth I think it is few years old.

A. It varies from place to place. It uses the most recent satellite images available as up the most recent update, but they weren't all taken at the same time. For instance I can pinpoint the picture of my house to june of 2008 based on some of the stuff in my yard, but the town down the road is at least a year older than that based on a building that burned down that's visible in Google Earth.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment