Thursday, February 28, 2013

What font is used on the new Google bar?

Q. What font is used on the new Google bar? It's the black bar at the top that says Web Images Videos Maps, etc.

A. My first stop would be wikipedia or google for a quick reference. I actually had a similar question not even 5 days ago, but I couldn't find the answer. If it's possible, try getting help from someone with more knowledge/experience/expertise, like a professional if it's possible. This can be pretty important.

I saw a forum with this online, but I didn't have time to read it all. Try checking it out. I want to help out more, but I'm not 100% sure about the answer. Sorry I'm not much help. I hope you found your answer! Good luck! JS

How do I delete the history on my google bar on the Samsung Galaxy S phone?
Q. It's the google search bar at the top of the home screen (different from the actual globe web shortcut down at the bottom) and it shows a history of everything I've searched on google. I can't figure out how to get rid of that history. Help??

A. Samsung Galaxy GT I9000

Long press the left button to enter Google search
press left button again to enter Search settings
Now tap on Clear on device history

or

if you use IE on Android:

press left button, then More - Settings
Go to Privasy settins to Clear Cache & Clear history


Good luck!

How to take suggestion off Mozilla Firefox Google toolbox?
Q. When ever I click the google bar this list of things I searched Comes Up how do I get rid of this or delete it?

A. Your question is not clear enough. But if you want to delete searched items from google toolbar, then just click the down arrow near the search area and click the "clear search history" on the bottom of the pull down menu.
--------
But if you mean you want to turn off the suggestion option in google bar, so do as follows:

1- press the little arrow near to "search" button on Google toolbar.

2- select "Manage" from the list.

3- click "search" tab on the "goolgle toolbar options".

4- on the "search features" section, uncheck "suggest searches as you type" (remove the check mark).

5-press "save".

Good Luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment