Saturday, February 16, 2013

Can you use Prismacolor Markers in Doddle 4 Google contest?

Q. I am entering this Doodle 4 Google contest, and I do not know if using Prismacolor markers. In the contest rules page, it says you can use pencil, crayon, felt tip, and pain, but it doesn't say anything about markers. Please help me!

A. Doesn't "felt tip" mean markers? I think "felt tip" would include markers of any kind, including "brush tip".

How do I enter doodle 4 google?
Q. I really want to enter doodle 4 google, Please help. I am a good drawer and have a lot of potential (not trying to sound vain or stuck-up). I dont want to enter as a school entry so please could anyone tell me how to enter INDIVIDUALLY?

A. Maybe you could use Google to find your answer?

http://www.google.com/doodle4google/rules.html --> Ctrl+F+How to Enter

Judging by the rules, I don't think you can enter individually. You have to have a school register, then you can enter your drawing via the school. You'll still get credit, of course.

When is the next Doodle 4 Google contest?
Q. I want to know when the next Doodle 4 Google contest is because I want to enter it and possibly win for the state.

A. Ask yo art teacher at school d:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment