Friday, February 15, 2013

How do I receive calls to my cell phone on Google Voice?

Q. I want to be able to answer phone calls to my cell phone from my PC. Can Google Voice do that ? Is there any software out there that will do that?

A. Google Voice you could set up to direct calls to call any phone in the US or Canada. You could call from your PC with google voice to any North America number. You could use a smart phone and call using WIFI and not use any cell phone minutes with apps like Talkatone or GooVe free. A cell or land line is required to active google voice bu you could turn off forwarding the call to the phone after activation.

How to find gps coordinates on google maps from a cell phone photo?
Q. I have taken pictures from my cell phone, and in the info it shows gps coordinates.
I just want to know how to use those coordinates on a website like google maps to find the location

A. In most cases, you can paste the information directly into google maps, and it will automatically find the location for you. Google maps understands a lot of different ways of expressing coordinates. Occasionally the coordinates will be ambiguous and you'll be in the wrong hemisphere.

The website below will automatically give you a google map from a jpg image without you having to do anything.

What cell phone feature enables one to watch videos in diffferent formmats live on the internet?
Q. Say I want to watch a video on youtube or google, what features are required on my cell phone to do this?Bearing in mind that videos come in different formmats.

A. All YouTube, google videos etc. are in FLV format so you need a flash-lite enabled phone. However some websites change videos to a format the phone can read without other-party software and stream them live




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment