Friday, February 15, 2013

How do I find someone that woes me money?

Q. I am trying to find someone that owes me money to get them served, in Houston, Tx. Anyone got any suggestions?

A. What I recommend first, because it is free, is to search Google with the personal information you have about them. For example, their full name, their former address (street and number), their old telephone number, and any thing else that you think is personally identifiable.

You can also go to Yahoo's person finder to see if anything pops up. There might be a pay sight offering to help find the person.

If you know the county they used to live in, you can search for them through your county's clerk of courts web sites. Usually, you'll have a municipal and common pleas clerks. You might be able to find similar info if they owe money or are otherswise sought by the police on the police web site. You can do the same thing with property ownership records.

You can also call their parent(s) and make up a story about needing to talk to them.

Finally, if all else fails, you can contact an attorney who specializes in debt collection and ask them to do a Lexis-Nexis database search. This might cost a couple hundred dollars, and might be worth it depending on the dollar amount.

What park in Portland Oregon (and surrounding area) is the most beautiful for taking fall portrait pictures.?
Q. What park in Portland Oregon (and surrounding area) is the most beautiful for taking fall portrait pictures.?
My friend would like me to take some fall portraits of her in a beautiful park with trees and beautiful fall leaves, maybe a cool looking wall, or some kinda neat background. Do any of you photographers out there have any suggestions on a gorgeous location?

Thank you! :-)

A. Forest Park.

I'd drive up to Thurman Street at about 30th Ave. where this old wooden bridge crosses a gully... that's the edge of Forest Park and there are hundreds of possible shots within a short distance.

http://www.portlandonline.com/parks/finder/index.cfm?PropertyID=127&action=ViewPark

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&safe=off&q=%22forest+park%22+portland&ie=UTF8&gl=us&ei=u0vaSvu6GpLEsQOZiNWaBg&ved=0CAwQ8gEwAA&hq=&hnear=Forest+Park,+Portland,+Oregon&z=11

Where to find Internet terminals around Grand Central, Park Avenue, 47th or 48th street , Lexington, Madison?
Q. Where to find Internet terminals around Grand Central, Park Avenue, 47th or 48th street , Lexington, Madison?

Hi all,

My laptop broke down a few days ago. I couldn't go online and check my emails. I mad a new purchase, but that's going to be a few more days before the arrival of my new computer. Although at company I can browse Internet, but the company restricting accessing personal webmails, etc. I just felt super inconvenient these days. There is a Internet cafe near my home, but that's 2 hours away from my company and it's inconvenient to use that Internet cafe either in early morning or late night. Where to find Internet terminals (so I don't have to bring my computer) around Grand Central, Park Avenue, 47th or 48th street , Lexington Avenue and Madison Avenue? Please give an precise address so I could search on the map.

Thanks!

A. Have a look at Google maps, http://maps.google.com/ . They have a business finder so you could find internet cafes near your current zip code.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment