Thursday, February 28, 2013

How can I put my banner on some of the high traffic websites as an advertisement?

Q. I am launching my service oriented web company and looking for ways to reach to some of the high traffic sites who put banner (ad) in their page? I am ready to pay necessary click rate orwhatever needs.

Do I haveto start with Google/Yahoo PPC programs? Aren;t there alternatives to bring more visitors to your site?

A. Hi there take a look at these sites for instant high quality traffic through banner advertising.
Make sure to use their adserver technology to test different banners and see what works and what not.
I think they'll also help you to optimize your campaign for better performance and increase your ROI (return on investment).
Send me a mail to jaques606@yahoo.com and i'll send you more information to get you started.

Hope it helps... :)

I've heard about a "google adsense secret" - this secret code can get you some google ads free. Is this true?
Q. I just heard of a secret google code that gets google ppc ads for free - just wondering if anybody has heard of that.

A. There are billion such "secrets" out there and they are all rubbish.
But they do tickle your curiosity uh? That's what they are "designed" to do.
Anyway, just learn a few google "secrets" then you will be able to search for that ebook on the net, then you can freely download it and read it yourself! lol.

How to know average cost per click in google adwords..?
Q. hi,
i want to know what is the average cost per click for a keyword in google adwords ppc, i.e without giving any amounts such as default price or bid. i just want to know what is average cost for the keyword.. Please reply asap..
Thanks in advance

A. Hi

The keyword tool can give you estimated cost data. But you have to be logged into Adwords to get it. When you are logged in you can pick additional columns for extensive data one of which is average cost.

I find that the average cost for first page bid overshoots a little, in practice the bid costs I receive were around 75-80% of the estimated cost so it's a nice little bonus. I'm not sure why the estimated costs are higher. I guess they probably just average out the cost of that keyword to everyone on the first page and not everyone is using targeted bidding methods which means they're paying more than they should.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment