Wednesday, February 27, 2013

How do you find out who is hacking your Google Mail Account? besides calling the police?

Q. Somebody has been hacking my Google Mail Account and they have been emailing my friends and aunt saying stuff i would never ever ever say, they are also getting my friends secrets by reading my emails please help

A. You can't do that on Google.

Just change your password, so your account is not hacked.

How do you know if someone accepts your request on Google Mail?
Q. I've recently requested a friend on Google Mail and I don't know how to check whether or not she has accepted. How can I find out if she's added me or not?? x

A. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/gmail
check your notification in your inbox

Google Mail always kicks me out of other accounts such as Blogger. How can I change it?
Q. I tried to swap the email at Blogger to the Google one but it says 'Sorry, a Google Mail address is not allowed to be the primary address of this account'. I don't want to delete either account really but it's too annoying being chucked out of one when I go in the other.

A. Get another email address, maybe on Yahoo or Hotmail.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment