Thursday, February 28, 2013

What is basic idea in language translation in web programming ?

Q. Suppose i have a web site i wanna show it in multiple languages
what are the programming changes to database html or php if the php is server side tech.

do not suggest any translation tool like google translation.
i wana do it using programming like utf and unicode method

All answer are welcome

A. Look up âLanguage translation softwareâ in Google. There is a lot of it around. The good stuff is expensive.

But none of these products do anything close to a perfect job.

You canât use Unicode or UTF to translate. Unicode is only a method to allow you to easily display the character sets that are used in various languages. But something else, whether it is Google translation or other translation software or you, yourself, must know how to use the Unicode characters.

Essentially, if you want a website to appear with text in English, French, German, Japanese, and Arabic, then you need to learn those languages, or get some people who know those languages to work with you on the site, or use translation software like Google translation.

There is no âbasic ideaâ in language translation for web programming that is different from any other language translation.

Is my Google Arabic translation correct?
Q. I wanted to write this as an introduction to a book: "Fear and God do not occupy the same space."

Google translation says...

اÙØ®ÙÙ ÙاÙÙÙ Ùا تشغ٠ÙÙس اÙØ­Ùز

Can someone (who can speak perfect Arabic) tell me how to write this lovely saying?

Thank you so much.
Andre,
London

Is it?

A. Hey , the google translation not always correct some time shows wrong grammar in this phrase let me give you the correct translation to your introduction :

اÙØ®ÙÙ ÙاÙÙÙ Ùا ÙحتÙا٠اÙØ­Ùز ÙÙسÙ

How do I get Google to translate an e-mail?
Q. I got an e-mail in German. I went to Google translations and they wanted me to download it from my files. How can I put the e-mail in my files or do something else that will work?

A. Copy and paste the information to Google Translator and translate from German to English.

Hope that helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment