Friday, February 15, 2013

What is the google thing where you can view the outside of your house from the computer?

Q. I saw on the news google has a feature that will let you view your house if our on vacation, and I've seen it used on the news. Does anyone know the name?

A. google streetview visit here to see how to use http://www.ehow.com/how_2341953_use-google-street-view.html?ref=fuel&utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=ssp&utm_campaign=yssp_art

How much is 1MB of data on a cell phone?
Q. Using thing like email, news, google search, maps. I don't intend to use internet on a daily basis but would like to get a general idea of how much some occasional basic internet use would cost on a cell phone.
to clarify, I don't want to know how much $ it costs, I already know that it's $1.20/MB with my company.

I want to know how many webpages I can expect to go to for that MB.

A. it is depend on your plan. some plans allows unlimited data usage. you can find this rates by visiting your mobile company website

How do I create an automatic email summary of news clippings based on my google news queries?
Q. I would like to have a summary of relevant news stories, with headline, short summary and link, which I can email to others. I have particular queries from google news and google blog search that I have been able to create RSS feeds from, but I'm not sure where to go from here. What do I do?

A. In your search results page of Google News, in the left column, you would see "News Alerts".

Click on that, and Google would ask your email ID and how often you want the email. Enter these details, click "Create Alert", and you are done!

Its very similar in blog search results - just look for the "Blogs Alerts" text in the left column.

------------------------------------------
BlogSEOExpert - SEO for Blogs
http://www.BlogSEOExpert.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment