Saturday, February 16, 2013

How do I put my Google phone contacts onto my gmail account without doing it manually?

Q. I have the Samsung Intercept, which is an Android Google phone, and I have over 100 contacts saved onto the phone itself. I want to know how to sync them over to my gmail account with having to put them in one by one. Thanks in advance. (:

A. Go to the phone store and they'll do it for you.

Can I write apps at home for my google phone?
Q. Can you write apps at home for your google phone Or do you have to submit it through the android market and hope it gets approved?

A. You have to submit it through the android market and hope it gets approved. Wireless carriers hate apps for several reasons and usually install measures to prevent you from writing them. Mods and apps can sometimes also void the warranty.

should i upgrade to the new google phone offerred by tmobil?
Q. i am satisfied with my current phone but that new google phone caught my attention, should I spend more money to upgrade?

A. The MyTouch? I would wait for more people to review it, I wouldn't recommend buying a phone after it's been released. It might be horrible and fall into pieces! Haha, worse case scenario much? But seriously, I would wait until people begin to review the phone, if they haven't already and do a little research before hand.

Best of luck!
Tell me how the phone is!
Logan! :-D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment