Thursday, February 14, 2013

How can I turn a google map with multiple addresses into a list?

Q. I know how to turn a list into a map. But I made a google map with about 40 addresses, and now I want just the text of those addresses.

A. Try Google Support. It'll work really well.

How can I stop the google map div element from moving the position of my web page?
Q. Hi there, I have placed a google map into a how to find us section on a webpage I am making, but when I put the <div> element for it in there, the whole web page shifts to the left by a few pixels. I have tried different positioning on it but nothing seems to help.
How can I fix this problem?

A. Hi,

it seems more a problem of styles than HTML programming (check the margin, padding and border properties as they are displayed differently in the different browsers).

Also, don't take this question bad, I know it can sound really silly: is the page shifting to the left because the vertical scroll-bar is shown? (this woukd be a problem in Firefox only, not in IE).

It would be easier to find out the problem if we could see the page, could you put a link to the website?

Thanks

How to create your own google map with some picture in it?
Q. How to create your own google map with some picture in it? That its not whole world in maps but some other image.

A. try to download google earth.http://earth.google.com/

you can save the picture from there.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment