Thursday, February 28, 2013

How can I forward messeges in google mail?

Q. I can't figure out how to forward messages to multiple people in google mail. Thanks in advance.

A. Separate each email address with a comma like

abcd@gmail.com , efgh@gmail.com , ijkl@gmail.com

How do you find out who is hacking your Google Mail Account? besides calling the police?
Q. Somebody has been hacking my Google Mail Account and they have been emailing my friends and aunt saying stuff i would never ever ever say, they are also getting my friends secrets by reading my emails please help

A. You can't do that on Google.

Just change your password, so your account is not hacked.

How do you know if someone accepts your request on Google Mail?
Q. I've recently requested a friend on Google Mail and I don't know how to check whether or not she has accepted. How can I find out if she's added me or not?? x

A. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/gmail
check your notification in your inbox




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment