Friday, February 15, 2013

Where can I find great animated screensavers?

Q. When I google "animated screensavers" I get one of two things. One is a bunch of garbage, some of the worst 3D stuff I've ever seen all layered with spam and malware. Two is a nice list of sites that want you to pay for the screensavers. Help?

A. These things equal malware.
Even the paid ones come with "managers" and all kind of crap.

How can i get a screensaver for my homepage on the computer ?
Q. Tigers are my favorite animal and i've wanted a picture of one for a screensaver or a backround for my homepage on the computer and iv'e always wondered how to do that but i never new so i wasn't able to show my love for tigers or have a butiful picture of one on my homepage so how would i be able to do that

A. I'm not sure why this is in the Pets section, but. . .

http://www.tigerspaw.org/images/tiger-pose.jpg
Click this link. It is a pic of a tiger. When it opens, right click it and select "Save Picture As". You'll have to type in a name for the picture. Then save it to a location you will be able to find it. . . My Docs. . .Desktop. . .My Pics.
Then locate the the file that you just saved. Right click it and select "Set As Desktop Background".

Viola. You have a tiger on your desktop! Now you can search the web for pics of tigers that you like (I suggest Google Images) and save whichever you want!

why does my google screensaver stop working before it's finished running it's cycle?
Q. my google screensaver will not run properly and I have reloaded it twice. Could there be a problem with something in my computer. I'm not sure what to do because I really like the features of the screensaver. I have had trouble with some internet screensavers before but I figured this one would be ok because it was from google. Please offer any advice you may have for this problem.

A. Check the timing on the screensaver:
right-click on the desktop
cl Properties
cl Screensaver
"settings" button is next to the name of your screensaver
see how long you have allowed for it to run before your computer goes to "sleep."

If that doesn't do it - check power options:
Start
Settings
Control Panel
Power Options




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment