Friday, February 15, 2013

What is the best way to make money with Google PPC ads?

Q. I'm still looking for ways to get cheaper clicks and more traffic from google (and others) are there any software packages or advice that would help me lower my cost per click?

A. You can make money by joining affiliate that mean that if they manage to sell their product/ advertisement you will earn commission.

the most wide know is adsense and amazon.

However, if you want alternative you can join

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1259850296

if your location is US or UK. This required filling in survey, completing offer, referral to earn points or cash and payable to paypal, redeem gift at amazon, check, etc.

If you host a website/ blog, beside putting in adsense, you could also try

http://www.bidvertiser.com/bdv/bidvertiser/bdv_ref.dbm?Ref_Option=pub&Ref_PID=282046

Hope you earn money in the process

How can I put my banner on some of the high traffic websites as an advertisement?
Q. I am launching my service oriented web company and looking for ways to reach to some of the high traffic sites who put banner (ad) in their page? I am ready to pay necessary click rate orwhatever needs.

Do I haveto start with Google/Yahoo PPC programs? Aren;t there alternatives to bring more visitors to your site?

A. Hi there take a look at these sites for instant high quality traffic through banner advertising.
Make sure to use their adserver technology to test different banners and see what works and what not.
I think they'll also help you to optimize your campaign for better performance and increase your ROI (return on investment).
Send me a mail to jaques606@yahoo.com and i'll send you more information to get you started.

Hope it helps... :)

I've heard about a "google adsense secret" - this secret code can get you some google ads free. Is this true?
Q. I just heard of a secret google code that gets google ppc ads for free - just wondering if anybody has heard of that.

A. There are billion such "secrets" out there and they are all rubbish.
But they do tickle your curiosity uh? That's what they are "designed" to do.
Anyway, just learn a few google "secrets" then you will be able to search for that ebook on the net, then you can freely download it and read it yourself! lol.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment