what are the free web sites to advertise the local business?

Q. Hi,

Does any one know what are the free websites to advertise the local business? Busienss such as Candies, Cakes(for all events), Cup Cakes, Cookies etc. Or any ideas to free advertise?
Thanks.

A. Try Google Maps. You can post your business in the Local Business section and its entirely free.

How do I get my business to show up on the "Local Business Results" on Google?
Q. We're renovating a space in my home to open up a music studio. I can legally do this but I can't hang a big sign up over my house. I'm not sure what the laws for advertising an at-home business is. When you type into Google "violin lessons Andover NJ" the top of the page is a list of local businesses. I want to get on that list. How? Thanks.

A. Sign up at Google Local. It is free.

what are the free web sites to advertise the local business?
Q. Hi,

Does any one know what are the free websites to advertise the local business? Busienss such as Candies, Cakes(for all events), Cup Cakes, Cookies etc. Or any ideas to free advertise?
Thanks.

A. you can try the following:
- list on search engines (like Google Locals)
- list on local directories (Geo targeting)
- list on industry related directories




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What does 5la9 mean? I tried google translator and searched it on google but nothing works.?

What's the difference between hybrid view and satellite view in google maps?

How do I go about contacting yellowpages, googlemaps, etc about correcting a business address?