Tuesday, February 5, 2013

How do you install google adsense on Wordpress?

Q. I have a wordpress blog through a third party host. I've been told that I can install google adsense on it, but I have no idea how to do this.

Anyone know how to do this?

A. As the other poster said, choosing a theme that is AdSense ready is the easy option.

There are plugins like Ad Manager (free) that will help you with placing ads as well.

AdSense code can be put directly into a text-widget and appear in your sidebar

You can add it by hand to individual posts (less desirable)

Or finally, you can add it directly to the template (less desirable)

Seriously, the suggestion of using YouTube (or just Googling for help) is pretty good.

I need a good Ad Manager for my website?
Q. I'm looking for a good cheap script for my website to manage my ads. I don't want anything like allowing users to create their own ads or anything, I just want to be able to create four or five spots that ads appear on my site, create some ads for those spots and then it rotates between the ads that I have uploaded where I place the code in my site. Hopefully something that will allow me to use google adsense ads as well. For example I have local advertisers, I want to have their ads and google's ads rotate in the header of my website and other places as well. Hopefully something that isn't too complicated to install or has some instructions on installing. Thanks. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

A. Two good free systems are OpenX (hosted version is free up to several million impression a month and "Double Click for Publishers" from Google.

Both will allow AdSense to be used in them although DFP integrates it better.

How does a site manager use google adds to generate revenue, and about how much do they generate in a month?
Q. I'm also curious about how google adds work to generate income.

A. Do you mean Google Ads? Google Adsense works by placing ad's on your website. When someone clicks on the ad you get some cash. That's how it works basically. Right now i pull in about $3,000 a month.

I also created a blog to help others listed below. Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment