Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How do I erase my google history on my iPod and the google update?

Q. The google for the iPod touch change and idk how to erase my google history... Is there any way?? I have the iPod 4G if that means anything and the newest iOS 6 update

A. This may help u - Step 1
Select "Settings" from the iPod's main home screen.
Step 2
Scroll down the"Settings" screen and select "Safari" to open up the browser's preferences tab.
Step 3
Go past the primarytoggle switches for Safari. At the bottom of the screen, select"Clear History" and"Clear Cache" to clean out all signs of your browsing activity.
Step 4
Return to the homescreen once both tasks are completed.

How do you get rid of Google history on Macs?
Q. Alright, so how do you get rid of the Google history - the little suggestion bar that appears below the search bar whenever you type something in - on a Mac using Mozilla Firefox?

A. To clear for Firefox history:
1. Go to the Tools menu.
2. Select Options > Privacy > Saved Form Information.
3. Click Clear and un-check the box.
4. Click OK to exit.

Next, you need to turn off your Google AutoFill.
Go to Settings (far right) -->Options-->Uncheck Autofill

That should do it :)

How do I clear google history on a mac book?
Q. I have a mac book and I wanted to clear my google history, and the drop down box that shows the recent searches. How do I do that for a mac book?

A. Hi,
When you open Safari, click the word, "Safari", in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then click "Reset Safari...". A box will appear, then click "Reset".

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment