Tuesday, February 12, 2013

How do I transfer Google calendar to Yahoo calendar?

Q. I need to transfer my Google calendar to Yahoo calendar so that I'll be able to sync my calendar with my Blackberry. Please let me know how I can do that.
Copy the web address or file name ending in .ics.

I get stuck on this first step. I don't know where to find this address or file name.

A. I believe you should go to this link. http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/calendar/yahoocalendar/importexport/importexport-01.html

How do I sync my google calendar with iPhone?
Q. I have just bought an iPhone and want to sync my Google Calendar with it. The Google website seems to have 2 ways to do this, what is the difference and which is best?

A. So first thing first, is to simple just signup via NuevaSync and create your username, email, and password. You will then receive an email confirmation which ofcourse you will have to validate your email.

The registration process is fairly simple and is very straight forward. So far I have not had any issues with this service. Everything syncs seamlessly and it is a perfect way to stay in control of your schedule where ever I maybe or whatever device I may have.

Well lets get into syncing the service with your iPhone. this works with your iPhone and iPod Touch as long as you have version 2.0. If you do have it then it integrates with ease and NuevaSync provides you a more in depth step by step configuration once logged in. NuevaSync helps you along the way with your installation.

After you have confirmed your email, you will then be introduced to your dashboard. It is a fairly simple dashboard with 4 options, since we are just doing Google Calendar chose âChangeâ which is the first row. You will then just enter your Google email or Google account id in which you want to sync your Google calendar with.

Once that is done, go to your Settings within your iPhone and you will simple just chose Mail, Contacts, Calendars.

Select âAdd Accountâ.
Choose âMicrosoft Exchangeâ
Under âEmailâ, enter the e-mail address you used for NuevaSync registration.
Under âUsernameâ enter your NuevaSync username.
Under âPasswordâ enter your NuevaSync password.
Under âDescriptionâ you can leave the default or enter a description of your choosing.
Tap âNextâ.
When it has finished, it will display a new field, âServerâ. Enter âwww.nuevasync.comâ as the value.
Tap âNextâ.
On the next page, turn off âMailâ and âContactsâ.

How to find a google calendar for a class?
Q. One of my classes this semester is setup on a google calendar. I have the calendar ID and the "name" of it. The title of the class is ME 3212 and the professor said that we could simply search this and his calendar would come up. I just don't know where to search for it. Any help would be great. Thanks.

A. Google it :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment