Monday, February 11, 2013

Why is the Google search bar so slow?

Q. When I try to enter my search word into google bar, it takes forever it to type each letter of the word. It's as if the computer has to think about the letter before it shows it. What is causing this, and what can I do to speed things up?
Thanks people.

A. I think it's your computer.
I have an older computer that does the same thing.
Time to upgrade

How do you get the google search bar on ur main screen for samsaung concord?
Q. The google search bar when u get a brand nee phone its on their . And i put it off my screen and i neeed help to getting it back

A. 1. Hold your finger down on any part of the screen that does not contain a widget or app.
2. Tap "widgets"
3. Scroll through until you find the google search bar


This only works if your phone is an android, though

How do I get the google search bar back onto my home page of my Samsung Moment?
Q. I always the google search bar on the home page of my samsung moment and one day I accidentally deleted it. It is still saved in the phone, but I don't know how to put it back on home page. Please help!!!!
Thank you sooooo much!! Very helpful

A. Go to the screen where you want the search bar. Press the blank area of the screen and hold it for a few seconds until it vibrates (usually - depends of if you turned off haptic feedback). A pop-up menu will open, select widgets, scroll through until you see the serach, touch it and it will place it on your home screen.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment