Thursday, February 7, 2013

is there a transparent theme for the Google homepage?

Q. I like the new themes for Firefox. I also like the way you can choose themes for the Google homepage. My question is, is there a trick to make the Google page transparent, so your Firefox theme shows through?

A. No there is no way of having to make your google homepage transparent.

But since you are experimenting with cool versions of google.com, try out www.blahble.com ( It shows users real time searches being made by other users ), www.blackle.com ( It is a eco friendly verison of google).

Even though you cant achieve what you want I hope you like the other websites.

How do I revert back the old google homepage?
Q. I had to change my password today and it went to the new "Google" homepage. I can't stand it. Is there simple instructions to go back to the old Google homepage. I am fairly new with computers and any helpful hints to go back to the old Google Homepage will be very helpful.

Thank you in advance. Thanks to you all.

Judy Kano

A. Just download the Apple safari web browser and it will ask what search engine you want to use.
Yes, Apple has a web browser for Windows that works great, like all Apple products do:
http://www.apple.com/safari/download/

How do I put my Gmail on my Google homepage?
Q. For some reason, my gmail isn't on my google homepage anymore. How do I put it back on?

A. Sing into google home page "igoogle"

http://www.google.com/ig?hl=en

and add gmail gadget in your homepage using "add stuff" link. This should work.

If you are not able to find "gmail" by click add stuff... just write gmail in the search box after clicking the add stuff link... the top search should be gmail.... with a button called "Add it now"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment