Saturday, February 2, 2013

How to uninstall Google Voice and Video on Mac?

Q. It tells me to go to my library then application support, then Google, voice and video uninstall er.
My mac doesn't have a uninstall er, when I googled this someone else had the same problem and never got a answer. When i video chat with my friends on tiny chat , it doesn't let me, it "cant " find my camera.

Please help.

A. Go to Finder:Library:Application Support: Google: and use the uninstaller for the plug-in you must close all browsers first than go to tiny chat and it should work if you use Google than guess you have to install and uninstall when not in use but I am able to tiny chat now

How do you remove your address and phone number from the yahoo people finder directory?
Q. I keep getting phone calls and mail from unknown people, and I recently found out that both my address and phone number are on the Yahoo People Finder directory! Everything is right there for all the world to see! Please help me, if you know how to remove them. Thank you!

A. You can tell your phone company to not list you, and there are lists, forms, for google, at least, that you can say you don't want your name or any other information to be on their site. Sorry I don't know exactly how to do it, though. Hope this helps.

Is it any type of copyright infringement to use "Google" in the name of a mobile application?
Q. Obviously, not use the word "Google" by itself, but something like "Google Locator" or "Google Finder"?

A. Not copyright infringement, but trademark violation. "Googleâ¢" is trademarked. Use it in any product name and you'll get into big trouble.

Sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment