Saturday, February 2, 2013

Is there a way of finding the highest google page ranked legal directories?

Q. I want to put my process serving website in some more legal directories, however I want to put my money where it is most useful. In order to add rank to my own website I would only like to place my link on pages that have at least a 7 google page rank. Is there an easy way of doing this?

A. There are lots of ways to add page rank to your website through the placing of backlinks. Everyone puts backlinks on the usual sites, like blogs, forums, social bookmarking...etc And we all should do this anyway. The key is te quality of the backlinks. And as you have mentioned, at least a PR7 rank in google.

Well I have found the perfect answer to what you are looking for.

There is a way, and you said easy way, so what is easier than having someone else so the work for you. Not just sloppy work, or the usual page rank stuff. We are talking about PR6 all the way to PR10.

That is what I do and most SEO marketers do. Check it out below.

Does listing your name in whois do better for Google page rank?
Q. A lot of domain registrars provide a privacy service, so you dont have to put your own name and phone no. in whois records. If i wanted to rise faster in Google page rank, i wonder which is better, or if it makes a difference at all?

A. Depends what the website is for.. If you are planning and selling something then don't opt for the privacy because people will check and if you opted for privacy you usually have something to hide..

Regarding the page rank I had a private domain and it ranked 2nd for my keyword. So from personal experience it shouldn't make a difference..

Incoming links are important and people will link to good content and a honest website.

We want to increase traffic for our website and become a Google page ranker?
Q. We want to increase traffic for our website and become a Google page ranker, is there a company which can do this for me?

A. I would check out some blogs man and get some advice search networthlots . com pretty good stuff tell u how to make money online. ask them they are nice and will answer any business questions




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment