Sunday, February 3, 2013

How do I get street view on Google Earth?

Q. My friend has it, NOT GOOGLE MAPS. Google Earth, and it isnt working for me. What do I have to download in order for it to work?

A. Go to: http://maps.google.com/ and type your address in the search bar. When the map comes up click on Street View. If Google has photoed that street you'll get the image and be able to navigate up and down the street.

Is there any software like yahoo map or google earth?
Q. I dont have internet in my house. I browse in browsing centers. So I need a software in which i can browse the world like in yahoo map or google earth without internet connection after the download of that software. If not software is there any way in doing this.

A. *If an Internet connection becomes unavailable, Google Earth shows you whatever imagery is in its cache. While online, however, you can effectively save imagery on your computer for offline viewing later. This works best when you increase the cache size and then browse a particular geographic area before you take the computer offline.

Is it possible to integrate Google Maps street view into Google Earth?
Q. Google Maps street view looks better and it's easier to use. Is there any way to integrate Google Maps street view into Google Earth?

A. Its already integrated, on the left of Google Earth just checkmark Street view. As of Google Earth 4.3.7284.3916 (my verison) Street View is part of the program.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment