Monday, February 11, 2013

How come my computer screen jumps to the google page when I scroll down? And how can I fix this?

Q. I will be reading an article or something, and the page jumps to the google page. I don't get it.

A. Seems you may have a "spy bot infection". You can download "spy bot search & destroy" for free at this trusted web-site.
http://download.cnet.com/Spybot-Search-amp-Destroy/3000-8022_4-10122137.html

Once you run the scan and remove the infection, I recommend you scan your computer for further infections, you can use free anti-virus software such as "Avira" you can download that here.
http://download.cnet.com/Avira-AntiVir-Personal-Free-Antivirus/3000-2239_4-10322935.html?tag=mncol;2

Is there a way of finding the highest google page ranked legal directories?
Q. I want to put my process serving website in some more legal directories, however I want to put my money where it is most useful. In order to add rank to my own website I would only like to place my link on pages that have at least a 7 google page rank. Is there an easy way of doing this?

A. There are lots of ways to add page rank to your website through the placing of backlinks. Everyone puts backlinks on the usual sites, like blogs, forums, social bookmarking...etc And we all should do this anyway. The key is te quality of the backlinks. And as you have mentioned, at least a PR7 rank in google.

Well I have found the perfect answer to what you are looking for.

There is a way, and you said easy way, so what is easier than having someone else so the work for you. Not just sloppy work, or the usual page rank stuff. We are talking about PR6 all the way to PR10.

That is what I do and most SEO marketers do. Check it out below.

I get an injector.exe test message whenever I open a google page. What do I do to get rid of it?
Q. I got my laptop battery replaced today, and now whenever I go online, onto a Google page, I get a message saying, "This is an injector.exe test message which will open up whenever you open a google page. I have to click "OK" three times to get rid of it. What do I do to get rid of it once and for all?

A. It is likely a spyware which is hijacking your browser. download form another computer with Internet connection for an anti spyware and antivirus.
http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_pro/ (it works only for 15 days, but it is quite good).
And Avira http://www.avira.com/en/downloads

Save them onto a CD/DVD/flash drive or whatever else that works, and then install them on your computer. Run a full scan from MBAM first then Avira. Afterward, quarantine everything that has been found to the vault.

Hopefully, everything will work afterward. Otherwise you will need to fix everything with Windows Hotfix which means downloading some more. http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323166
Make sure that you install the right one for your Windows Operating System (XP, Vista, 7 or 8).
If it does not work which would be unlikely, just install a Windows repair from a CD source. Or get your laptop to a PC technician. Good luck!

You can also try Combo Fix. It is often used as a last resort by PC techs to clean up filthy computers. But it can clash because of incompatibilitites. So follow religiously everything it will tell you. Disable Spyware Teminator if you have it as it also clashes with it. Ie takes time but it is faster than a full scan and it will fix most errors, and malwares.
http://www.softpedia.com/progDownload/Combofix-Download-152805.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment