Monday, February 4, 2013

How to post my articles in google news?

Q. How to post my articles in google news and how many articles will allow to post in google news?

A. Google news' crawler crawls certain news-oriented websites. You can't submit a story directly to Google news but you can submit a story to certain websites that will help you to get your story in Google news.


You can seen checkout the news release & press release services here - news stories submitted often times end up in Google news as well as on other news websites.

How do I create an automatic email summary of news clippings based on my google news queries?
Q. I would like to have a summary of relevant news stories, with headline, short summary and link, which I can email to others. I have particular queries from google news and google blog search that I have been able to create RSS feeds from, but I'm not sure where to go from here. What do I do?

A. In your search results page of Google News, in the left column, you would see "News Alerts".

Click on that, and Google would ask your email ID and how often you want the email. Enter these details, click "Create Alert", and you are done!

Its very similar in blog search results - just look for the "Blogs Alerts" text in the left column.

------------------------------------------
BlogSEOExpert - SEO for Blogs
http://www.BlogSEOExpert.com

How can i submit my website to google news?
Q. I make a news website, i want to appear my website in google news. How i do?

A. Below is the link you would use to submit your news site. Just select "Suggest my news site for Google News" and continue on to filling out their form. It is simple as that.

Enjoy!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment