Monday, February 11, 2013

How can Google web include a new question on Yahoo answers so quick?

Q. These days i notice that each time i post a new question on Yahoo answers, I can find my question in approximately five minutes by running a Google web search . How can Google web include a new question on Yahoo answers so quick? What's the technical secret behind it?
so quickly

A. The more often a site is updated, the more frequently Google visits that site. Popular sites like this one are constantly updated. Even less popular sites can get indexed in a matter of a few hours, depending on your marketing tactics.

How to upload my photos to the google web?
Q. I wishing that to upload my photos in to google web to share with the world, please let me know how to upload my photos to the web. Please help me...

A. Upload your photo's to website's like Facebook and Flickr and hope Google catches them.

How to add your blogspot address to google web search?
Q. I'm wondering how will I make my blog in blogspot available via google web search? I've seen some blogs that can easily be googled but mine won't show in google at all.

A. http://www.google.com/addurl/

Add URLs to Google. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment