Sunday, February 3, 2013

Any one know the Google phone Number?

Q. Google phone number. What is the number that google offers that allows you to call list your State and city and then get information on local businesses? Like if I wanted to go to an Coffee shop or order pizza? Any one know?

A. 466-453.
its GOOGLE spelled out.

How do you verify your google account without using your phone number?
Q. I have created a youtube account and apparently before I make any comments, or send any messages I need to verify my google account. In order to verify my google account I must give them my phone number, which I don't want to do. How can I bypass this?

A. No not anymore, its fine YouTube doesn't do anything with your number nobody else can see it, don't worry about it.

Why does google want your phone number when you are making a google account?
Q. I was trying to make a google account and i do not want to put my phone number cuz i am afraid they might use my number for somthing. But the thing is why right now they want your phone number for.

A. It is for verification that you are not a bot-- or say they say.

Google could use your IP address, your history, your location, etc. without an effort, so you might as well give them the password; nobody has had spam or harassment from it, so you might as well give it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment