Thursday, March 28, 2013

What kind of foods to eat before prom?

Q. I am having prom in grand ledge Michigan. There are two nice restaurants near our location. One is an Italian place that has a google review of 4 ½ stars. They have pizza and pasta and such.The other is a Mexican restaurant, which also had a google review of 4½ stars. They both look good, but I'm a vegetarian. They both serve foods that I can eat (although like many restaurants not many options). But before going to prom would it be best to eat Mexican our Italian?

A. Italian.

Mexican, I love it but (ahemmm) you should probably AVOID eating the macho grande sized bean & cheese burritos w/ spicy salsa before the prom. Ya know? ;)

How to stay anonymous on google?
Q. When I'm leaving google reviews my name shows up now. I don't want this, but google won't let me change it... they're trying way too hard to combine google+ but lets be honest - google+ sucks and nobody uses it.

I don't want others to see my name when I write things on or within google, how do I change or hide my name?

A. Just go to google.com, click on you profile up-right, and click Sign-out (or it may be sth similar).
That way you won't be logged in and nothing will show up on your profile.
Now, if your browser automatically logs you in, with the username and password, just disable that from the settings.

Hope I helped!

Why did a church sue a lady for 500k for writing a negetive Google review?
Q. Why is this any different than a restaurant review?

The church is in Beaverton, Oregon.

A. They claim defamation but so far I've seen very little to back that up. Their Google review was subsequently loaded with more bad reviews so I guess they'll be in court for the next few hundred years.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment