Thursday, March 28, 2013

How do you automatically cite google books again?

Q. I have used Google Book before.. and I know there's a link where you could just press it and it will automatically cite the book for you (Everything will be written in MLA style) so basically you just copy and paste it... but I cannot find the link anymore.

A. http://books.google.com/bkshp?hl=en&tab=wp

Is that is? To get there you go to the main screen, click more, and then books.

If not I'm not sure.

How do you print a book from Google Books?
Q. I found a text document on Google Books and I need to print it.

A. Google Books tells you what library a book is in.

How does one get a job as a Google book scanner?
Q. I've heard of jobs scanning books and I'm really interested in doing this as a part-time job while I'm in school and I know they do it in my area, but I don't see any information about it on the Google website. Does anyone know where to go for information regarding becoming a Google book scanner?

A. I believe the best way to get this job is to be a librarian at a university. Read the interesting link in my sources.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment