Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Does anyone know the number for the Fellowship House in Orlando, FL?

Q. This makes me a little nervous, I've tried looking up the number for a half-way house in Orlando that my brother is supposed to be transferred to, and i'm having the hardest time finding a contact number.
I was wondering if anyone happened to know the number, or know how to get in contact with this place. Or maybe why there isn't a phone number?
I tried Google, and 411.

The address is 1232 Courtney Chase Cir Apt 1327, Orlando, FL 32837,
if that helps.

Thank You,
Ash

And also if anyone knows anything about the place, I didn't find any reviews online either, so I'm not really sure if it's a good thing or not.

A. Here is their Miami number. (305) 667-1036 Maybe they can help you, or give you a contact number for Orlando.

does anybody know a website where i can find number listings by adresses for free?
Q. I lost contact with my parent years ago, and i want to know if i can find out how to get the telephone number. I only have the old one. I have tried to google, ancestory, 411... ect..
Do any body know any good search engines for that purpose?

A. whitepages.com

Is there a good free directory assistance number?
Q. I used to like using 800-FREE-411 (373-3411) but it no longer has operators and is completely voice-prompted. If it doesn't understand what I'm saying I can't get the number.

So I'm looking for other options. Please help!
I'm not looking for online directories. I need something to put in my cell phone as an alternative to paying $2 per call.

A. 1-800-GOOG-411 is the number for google.411




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment