Thursday, March 28, 2013

Is it okay to save a picture of a celebrity on your phone?

Q. So like you see a google picture of the hawt Taylor Lautner and save it to your android, is that okay?

A. Of course that's okay.

How can i put the google page on my computer when i open internet explorer or mozilla firefox?
Q. when i open internet explorer or mozilla firefox the first thing that i will see is a white page with nothing on it. but there is search box to search for anyting. i just get into "most visited" tab and open what i opened 2 moth ago. i just want to get the google picture and the the little search box to search anything i want. i hope u know what i mean. pls help?

A. Do u mean to have it as ur home page? Just go to tools,internet options & type in the page you want

Why is my Google Apps For Your Domain contact picture not visible to Gmail users?
Q. I've been using Google Apps for a few years and the Google picture I've chosen for myself from within Settings > General has never been visible to Gmail users. (For example, this picture should appear when you hover over my name in the chat list, or from within the chat box with the Pictures in Chat Labs features).

Is this everyone else's experience or is there something I need to tweak in my configuration?

A. i think no tweak necessary




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment