Saturday, March 30, 2013

What happens to my YouTube account if I deleted my Google account?

Q. So the title explains it all: I deleted my google account and then realized I had deleted my youtube. Please help! Thanks in advance.

A. You actually answered your own question.

Deleting your Google account deletes your YouTube account

Good luck!

How do you disconnect once you successfully connected your Google account to Yahoo?
Q. It was a mistake to connect my google account to my yahoo account. Now I cannot figure out how to disconnect them. Every time I go to Yahoo, it asks for even MORE information!

A. To disconnect your Google or Facebook account from Yahoo!:

-Visit Yahoo! Account Information Page.
-Select Sign in with Google or Sign in with Facebook.
-Enter your Google or Facebook login information.
-Select Manage Other Accounts to Sign-in.
-Select Remove next to the Google or Facebook icon.
-A pop-up dialog box will open prompting you to confirm the action.
-Select Sign Out at the top of the page when finished.

How do I link me Youtube account to my Google account?
Q. I have my youtube account linked with a Hotmail account, but I need to link it with a Google account to use adsence that i will need, How can I do this? Thanks!

A. Click here to link your YouTube and Google Account




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment