Friday, March 29, 2013

How can I encode my email address?

Q. This is in Google Page Creator:

I converted my email address to unicode using a utility, in order to make it harder for spam bots to get. I clicked EDIT HTML and pasted the uncode. I clicked PREVIEW and it looked good. I then clicked SAVE CHANGES. I then when back to the EDIT HTML thing. It doesn't appear as unicode anymore! I am not real savvy, but I think that this means that Google Pages converted the unicode permanently. It seems that now my email address is not protected from spammers. Eh?

What can I do?

A. the best way to do display an email on the web is to make it a picture. open up your favorite photoshop-type program and make a jpg of your email address. I dont use any pretty html-builders, so I cant help you on that account, but I would seriously consider 1) not making a <a href=mailto> tag and 2) publishing your addy as a pic.

how do i add and save the metatag in notepad for verification of my site in Google Adsense?
Q. I used Google page creator to create my page.

A. dfasd

i would check into adbrite... as well... there is a button on my site

http://www.theidoctor.blogspot.com...

for each person that checks it, i get a certain percent from the full page ads. i only have about 60,000 pageviews a day, btu it generates a lot of income for all the page impressions... even more than adsense and the referral buttons help a lot

Can you add or create hyperlink in google pages?
Q. I have been using google page creator for a while now, if anyone is really guru at this, where can I get something for google page or add something so i can make my page look more proffesional, by allowing people click on the picture to visit websites instead of just displaying url addresses

A. you need like this!!!!!!!!!

http://malikvm.googlepages.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment