Thursday, March 28, 2013

Ricin, How is it made from Castor beans?

Q. Hey, i was wondering. Does anyone know how Ricin is made from Castor beans? And i mean the real way, not the way you find in the top ten google listings.

((This is for educational purposes))

If you dont want to post it on the net, give me a way to talk to yah, IE AIM or MSN

A. of course ..but those listings and several anarchist cookbooks can do that. I will not post it here ......educational purposes ? making ricin...I truly doubt that

Where to find inexpensive cremation jewelry?
Q. I have looked all over google listings. I am looking for inexpensive but nice Ash pendants or cremation jewelry. I think 99.00 for a stainless steel heart is nuts. Or does anyone have any better ideas or alternatives to them. (like other jewelry items that will work)?

Thanks!

A. Try a thumbprint necklace (assuming that your loved one hasn't already been cremated).

They're really nice, and actually pretty affordable. You can get it engraved too.

http://www.meadowhillco.com/thumbies.php

I have one with my grandma's fingerprint, and I wear it everyday (:

Why do some judges sentence people to something daft like 400 years?
Q. I read a story about a man sentenced to 400 years on on the google listings is a case where someone got sentenced to 10 thousand years.

Whats the point if humans only live 120 odd years tops?

A. One of the main reasons is that under current law, there is no such thing as an indefinate or 'life' sentence. An inmate must be eligible for parole after he has served one half of his sentence.

So.. by giving him 400 consecutive (not concurrent) years, the inmate has to wait at least 200 years for a parole hearing.. Thus a sentence of 60 years to a 40 year old killer could release the felon in as little as 30 which was not the intent of the sentencing judge.

.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment