Friday, March 29, 2013

Trillian- How do i receive updates about google mail and yahoo mail on triallian?

Q. I did do this ages ago but i forgot how to now. I want to be abale to get a notification when i get an email from my yahoo email and google mail. When i click add new connection, i cannot see anywhere to add yahoo mail or google mail.

A. I don't think Trillian allows it anymore. Try Digsby for things like this.

How can I forward messeges in google mail?
Q. I can't figure out how to forward messages to multiple people in google mail. Thanks in advance.

A. Separate each email address with a comma like

abcd@gmail.com , efgh@gmail.com , ijkl@gmail.com

How do you find out who is hacking your Google Mail Account? besides calling the police?
Q. Somebody has been hacking my Google Mail Account and they have been emailing my friends and aunt saying stuff i would never ever ever say, they are also getting my friends secrets by reading my emails please help

A. You can't do that on Google.

Just change your password, so your account is not hacked.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment