Friday, March 29, 2013

I am trying to get into Google gmail, but am redirected and the message code is this. Bad request #400. Why?

Q. Ever since I added Google - gmail as a server, I have had intermittent problems getting in and I feel that it is Yahoo doing this. They have deleted numerous of my unread e-mail and kept only those that have been read. I need answers.

A. It would not be surprising, competition being what it is between the two giants.

If they are, the real question is "how?"

Run a full system scan and ensure that all your settings are locked down.

That's a place to start. . .

How to insert image in the gmail signature?
Q. Hi there,

I'm wondering how can I insert an image in my google gmail signature in every time I write an email. ?

Any help is highly appreciated..

A. looks like you can do so only if you know the URL of the photo. To do so, go to settings, on the general tab and scroll down to signature.

Gmail and YouTube big problem please help me it would be fast?
Q. My YouTube account was canceled and that's ok but when I try to log in with google gmail Says error. Can I still use the gmail i link with my YouTube account?

A. yes !!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment