Saturday, March 30, 2013

How do I get the job at my college bookstore.?

Q. I have no idea what to expect. I have an interview in a week for the bookstore at my school but I feel so unprepared. What questions do they ask? What should I expect? I really want this job because me working on campus is about the only thing that would work with my schedule when school starts back up. How do I stand out from other people also?

A. They are going to ask you the same sorts of questions that are asked in any entry-level retail job. They are going to look for the same qualities that any entry-level retail job looks for: neatness, intellect, responsible, good attitude, honest, etc.
Google up some interview skills, and do a mock interview with a friend to practice.

What did bella search for using google in the movie Twilight?
Q. so i have read some yahoo answers realating to my question. But, does the website bella goes to actually exist? or is there on close or similar? what is the title of the book bella buys at the thunderbird bookstore?

A. She googled the 'cold one' and found a website called vampires a-z.

This one is extremley like it even using the same quotes form the book :)

http://vampiresaz.webs.com/

How do you get belch expression in Fable 2?
Q. Need to complete my expression wheels and haven't got the belch expression. Google tells me the bookstore but is there another way, my store is otherwise dead.

Any answers taken!

Thanks

A. Offhand, I have no idea. But I think if you contact Rick Bugglesforth in Dover, NJ, he may be able to help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment