Thursday, March 28, 2013

How to upload my home to google earth?

Q. i have designed my home by google sketchup 3d now tell me step by step how can i upload it to google earth.
BTW i live in india.
thanks, i'll be waiting Jim.

A. Please keep in mind I do not have Google Sketchup but I have done some research on it.

Open the model you'd like to upload
Select File > 3D Warehouse > Share Model
Then you will be asked to sign in to google if you are not already signed in
Fill in the 'title' field
Fill in the 'description' field
Fill in the 'tags' field
Fill in the 'address' field (optional)

Select the Google Earth Ready check box (optional) use this if
your model is Geo located.
Click on the Upload button to upload
Your model will be uploaded to Google Warehouse and will be
reviewed by someone at Google to make sure it is correct and
Google ready. Then it may take 5 hours or up a week for this review
process to take place.
I think then you have Google earth open to your location and in Sketchup open model and select > Place Model from menu and drag model to Google earth where you want it to be and position it correctly and it's there. But that may just do it in your google earth
I was also reading that when you fill out the form when you uploaded model to warehouse that Google places it for you.

Can someone really make money by working at home for google?
Q. I see advertisements all over the web that say "I make $2000 a week working at home for google" they go on to try to sell a 'google start up kit'. I assume it's a scam of some sort, but who wouldn't like to work from home and make that kind of money. Has anyone tried this? Is it just a scam?

A. There are many successful bloggers out there, it's free, easy and can be lots of FUN doing it.

== Heart Of Saturday Night ==

somebody tell me , whats the work from home on google and plogging and thier pay check?
Q. please tell me what is the working from home? ads are killing me hundreds of ads come to my e-mail trying to pull me to whats called work from home , google pay day , plogs, I got confused . tell me if its good or just collecting money from people.. is it realy a lot of peolpe get money from it . or its just ads thank u

A. See the question and answer below:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment