Thursday, March 28, 2013

How can I keep my journal that I write hidden from other people?

Q. I have a journal that I write all my deep secrets down in and personal thoughts. I had wrote my journal on paper and its been found many times no matter where I hide it. I decided to keep it in my email. Type it out either on my computer or cellphone and send it to my email account, or my gmail google account. Is that a safe place? I don't want my emails journal entries deleted or missing.

A. You can try www.livejournal.com. Whenever you make an entry, you can choose to make it private, so that no one but you can see it. If you do something like this on a shared computer, make sure you sign up with an email nobody else knows about, so they can't get your password. Also, DO NOT let the internet browser save your passwords, and do not check boxes marked "Remember me" when you log in. This way, it will log you out when you leave, so if someone pulls up the page, they can't get in your journal.

If you stick with emails, then I think you're ok. I have emails from my mom from years back still in my inbox. That's yahoo, though. Couldn't tell you for sure about gmail.

How can I configure my explorer to stop going to Spanish internet pages?
Q. Every time I open my yahoo, gmail google and so on it goes to Spanish pages, how can avoid this

A. Try to open the Settings, and go to the Languages or International tab. Try rearranging the languages list with your language on top, or deleting "Spanish" from the list.

How do you delete your google search history?
Q. I have Internet explorer. NOTE:I don't have gmail, google is not my homepage, and google is on the side right under yahoo!search

A. Click on the arrow at the end of the Google Search Box and you should see an optine to Clear History.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment