Friday, March 29, 2013

How do I transfer books from my computer to my Google Nexus 7?

Q. I just bought a google Nexus 7 and I want to transfer some of the books I bought on my computer to my Tablet. I tried hooking it up via USB but I have no way of getting the book into the Google Book app.

Please help!

Thanks!

A. google's book app only supports books from the Play Store

you will need to download a ebook reader that supports whatever ebooks you have on your computer (which you didn't say)

How much is a google nexus 7 16gb IN DOLLARS?
Q. Ive looked on google and either it just says its a good price for what you get or in euros. Also which one is better? Google nexus 7 or Kindle Fire? And I swear if I get a single "just get iPad it's better anyway" in gonna flip. Plus I don't have enough for a iPad.

A. Just get the iPad it's way better... JK! The Nexus 7, on Google Play, is $199 for 8GB and $249 for 16GB(both +s&h and +tax.) IMHO the nexus 7 is better. Ship times est. for the 8GB is 3-5 days while the 16GB is 3-4 weeks. A limited time promotion is being run by Google (also available from retailers) when you buy a Nexus 7 and register your Google account you will receive $25 free Google Play credit, Transformers 3, and a few other freebies. Call around to Staples, Office Depot, Gamestop, etc. and maybe you'll get lucky and find one in stock. Good luck in your tablet hunt.

Edit- if/when you get a Nexus 7 flash will not work. There are shortcuts around this found here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-7-tablet-forum/189897-no-flash-got-you-down-try-fix.html

How can I add a second profile to my Google Nexus 7 tablet?
Q. I don't want my visitors to see my info on my tablet(Google Nexus 7). How can I add a second profile for guests to use?

A. Go into "Settings", and under "Device", find "Users". At the top right of the Users screen is a small button marked "Add user". This will guide you through the process.

If you don't see the "Users" option, note that the ability to add multiple users on the Nexus was added in a recent update, so you need to make sure you have the latest software. Go to "Settings > About tablet > System updates" to check.

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment