Saturday, March 30, 2013

How To Transfer Purchased Google Books To An EREADER?

Q. How do I transfer my google book to my ereader by downloading the epub link & using Adobe digital Editions to transfer it to my device??
PLEASE HELP! CHOOSING BEST ANSWER!!!

A. you just need to connect your google books device with your pc then copy them on your pc, double click the copy books, then it will open on ADE automatically if you have already installed it on your pc.

Can you view google books off phone on the computer?
Q. How can you view google books off phone on the computer, is it possible?

A. Yes you can. Just download Calibre.
Its a software that can convert many types of books into readable forms

How do I save pages from Google Books?
Q. I found the book I wanted on Google Books with all the pages.
How can I save the pages to my computer through PDF or something so that I could have access to them without to the Internet first?

A. Google Book Downloader is small utility which allows you to save book as PDF from google to your local filesystem

http://www.codeplex.com/GoogleBookDownloader




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment